Aids is said to be contracted through blood contact, unsterilized equipment and unprotected sex, but a 10-year old boy who ate pineapple contracted aids from the vendor.
The said 10-year old boy lives in Barbados North America, he had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his health check done, doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS!!!
His parents couldn’t believe it.
Then the entire family underwent a medical checkup. None of them suffered from AIDS. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out. The boy said ‘Yes’. He did that evening. He ate pineapple.
Immediately a group from the hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check. They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple; his blood had spread into the fruit.
When they had his blood checked, the guy was suffering from AIDS which he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is now infected and suffering from it.
Please take care while you eat on the road side (particularly Water Melon, Pineapple and Pawpaw (cut to size and packed in Nylon)
Please do take care.