By Admin Izobofolo –
IGP of Police released new terms and conditions on SARS operation and disband satellite offices
The Inspector General of Police (IGP) following the recent reports of Nigeria masses moleatation by Nigeria Police Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) officials, has released new terms and conditions to govern their operations in Nigeria.
He say’s SARS has been reformed and the new rules of engagements shall be;
- No SARS personnel is allowed to interface in any civil matter.
2.They are not allowed to interfere in cyber crime (yahoo yahoo).
- No SARS personnel is allowed to conduct a stop and search exercise unless there is a distress call from victims or members of the public.
- They are not allowed to be involved in commercial matters
debt recovery, landlord vs Tennant issues).
- They are not allowed to interfere in any social /relationship cases ( marital matters, boyfriend / girlfriend relationship).
- THEY ARE STRICTLY FOR ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING CASES!
If The “New SARS Harass YOU” Please
DIG, Department of Operations:
08037025670, IGP X-SQUAD 0902 690 0729, 08078662130, 08174041000 – CALLS.
0903 227 8905 – SMS.
0903 562 1377 – whatsapp.
NIGERIANS KNOW YOUR RIGHT!