I have seen individuals that have been in ministry so long but they just can’t seem to sustain earthly relationships. Everyone that comes around them ends up leaving them with no positive testimony. Not that they aren’t spiritually sound (heaven relationship) but their emotional capacity isn’t able to sustain earthly relationship structures.
They have problems with their teachers, mentors, friends, spiritual cover, spiritual and earthly parents, and their leadership in Church. It’s a total chaos where relationships are concerned…no one is good enough for them. So every time their spirit gathers, their emotional instability scatters! A case of one hand working against the other hand or flesh working against the spirit.
When God created man, He first blessed them then told them; now be fruitful! Paraphrased, now mature emotionally then begin to reign, not reign then mature. Maturity is measured by the amount of the word you know and practice, and the level of control the spirit has over the flesh.
Genesis 1:28 says: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
This means that if you are not matured (fruitful), you can’t multiply to replenish and subdue the earth. Folks! if you can’t be loyal to follow leadership, you can’t be a successful leader, the body of Christ is not divided…but your high mindedness and disobedient to spiritual authorities, is a selfish call for His second death.
Remember! any authority that be; is ordained of the Lord. Please let us manage our emotions and maximize our earthly success and fulfill heavenly race. Jesus is lord.
There are a few things that can be done in times of grave emergencies. Your mobile phone can actually be a life saver or an emergency tool for survival. Check out the things that you can do with it:
The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112.
If you find yourself out of the coverage area of your mobile; network and there is an emergency,
dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly this number 112 can be dialled even if the keypad is locked. Try it out…
SECOND: Have you locked your keys in the car?
Does your car have remote keyless entry? This may come in handy someday.
Good reason to own a cell phone: If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their mobile phone from your cell phone.
Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock.
Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you.
Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other ‘ remote ‘ for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk)…
Editor ‘ s Note: It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a mobile phone! ‘
THIRD: Hidden Battery Power
Imagine your mobile battery is very low. To activate, press the keys *3370#
Your mobile will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery.
This reserve will get charged when you charge your mobile next time.
FOURTH: How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone?
To check your Mobile phone ‘ s serial number, key in the following digits on your phone: * # 0 6 #
A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset..
Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. When your phone get stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless.
You probably won ‘ t get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can ‘ t use/sell it either. If everybody does this, there would be no point in people stealing mobile phones.
FIFTH : ATM – PIN Number Reversal – Good to Know
If you should ever be forced by a robber to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your PIN # in reverse. For example, if your pin number is 1234,
then you would put in 4321.
The ATM system recognizes that your PIN number is backwards from the ATM card you placed in the machine. The machine will still give you the money you requested, but unknown to the robber, the police will be immediately dispatched to the location.
Yes, it is true we are in Nigeria were most things are impossible; when you alert the police for emergency they don’t respond on time or in most cases will not show up. Suffice me to say that we don’t even have the ATM system that can do this function for now in Nigeria…but we are hopeful.
This information is seldom used because people just don’t know about it.
CHILD MISBEHAVING AND JUVENILE DELINQUENCY – REFLECTIVE PARENTING: how to train a child – parent reflection
1. Children with a lying tongue: If your children lies to you often, it is because you over react too harshly to their inappropriate behaviour.
Solution: Teach them the benefit of doing the right things and pensively follow up on them for correction; the rode and harsh approach should be the last resort. Children develop a mental and bodily defence when you harshly and over punish them, they will begin to build principles of lying and body toughness.
2. Children with lack of confidence: If your children are not taught to confide in you about their mistakes, you have lost them
Solution: be a ‘play-peer’ and always give your child attention. Make out time for personal or family meeting with them. Give them tools to solve their problems. Let the be mutual contribution while assisting them to solve the challenges and gradually they will begin to build their self-confidence.
3. Children with poor self-esteem: If your children exhibit poor self-esteem, it is because you advice them more than you encourage them.
Solution: advice is moral. Encouragement is motivational, passionate and unveil the secrete benefit for not giving up. Children need encouragement to build their self-esteem.
4. Children with timidity: If your children don’t stand up for themselves, it is because from a young age you have disciplined them regularly in public.
Solution: children learn by observation, pictures and during play time. When you train a child without love and the rode only, the child stand the chances of developing autism or inferiority complex. The autistic children will grow up to be a terror and may end up with perverted destiny. The children with complex problems always feel intimidated, myopic and want to be under the mercy of others. As a parent, create a balance; teach, train, encourage and discipline your child when appropriate.
5. Children with stealing Habit: If your children takes things that do not belong to them, it is because when you buy them things, you don’t let them chose what they want at times.
Solution: yes, it is true that some children who steal even when they have abundance and are given the choice merriment to choose what they want, are possessed with kleptomania spirit. But experience has thought me that children who are given the opportunity to make their choices at times, start cultivating the believe that they can get what they want if they inform there parents, hence, they will not want to steal.
6. Children with cowardly behavior: If your children behaves cowardly, it is because you help them too quickly – you provide timely solutions.
Solution: when children are given 100% solution it makes them relax and not creative or enduring. Give them 100% attention but 30% to 80% solution (depending on the age and environment of the child), and let them figure out the remaining. Train them to be creative and innovative, so that when they grow up they can become ground strategist.
7. Children with disobedient attitude: If your children does not respect you or other people’s feelings, it is because instead of speaking to them, you order and command them.
Solution: Cultivate a strong relationship and interactive section with your children. Practice moral polices before with them. The Bible or Quran is a good moral books for children.
8. Children with anger problem: If your child is too quick to anger, it is because you give too much attention to misbehaviour and you give little attention to good behaviour.
Solution: just as you harshly or politely rebuke them, also commend them when they obey and do the right thing. Give them prices for good moral behaviours, academic excellence and spiritual performance, to make them change completely, but make sure they don’t abuse such privilege.
9. Children with excessively jealous problem: If your children is excessively jealous, it is because you only congratulate them when they successfully complete something and not when they improve at something, even if they don’t successfully complete it.
Solution: not all children are jealous, but if you are a vigilant parent and you notice this behavior in your child; don’t fall to the trap of over pampering the child, but report this to the school teacher to watch and always encourage, and teach her how to be the best he or she dose. You as the parent, always compliment the child for every good or bad thing and don’t compare the child with other children. Make the child know that the failures in life are incubation stage of success – jealousy is a limitation.
10. Children with no love or attention: If your children intentionally disturbs you, it is because you are not
physically affectionate enough.
Solution: children suffering from lack of love or attention from parent, always seek solace among peers and eventually cause you trouble. Physically this children meet and spend time more with their teachers and peers in school than you the parents who ate working class or into business. Create time to give attention to your children now when they are still bendable, for a time shall come when you must have made all the money and ready to give them attention, but it may be too late.
11. Children with defiant problem: If your children are openly defiant, it is because you openly threaten to do something but don’t follow through.
Solution: foolishness abound in children, that is why the Bible said; if you spare the rode, you spoil the child. But it is more trouble if you threaten to discipline a child and don’t implement it, because the child will believes if he dose it again, he will go Scott free. More of this mindset will make the child more stubborn and a defiant.
12: Children with secretive problem: If your children are secretive, it is because they don’t trust that you won’t blow things out of proportion.
Solution: managing children emotions can be very difficult. Win your child’s trust by deliberately telling him or her some things and tell them is a secret between you (although, it may actually not be a deep secret…apply the principle of formlessness), if they reciprocate the gesture, don’t spill the beams to other children, if you must tell your partner make sure her or she don’t use it against the child – admonish indirectly and don’t be caught.
13. Children with untamed tongue: If your children talks back to you or to people sarcastically, it is because they watch you do it to your partner and others, and think it’s a normal behaviour.
Solution: as I earlier said; children learn by observation, picture and playfully. Don’t ever scold, beat or react to your partner (wife or husband) or people harshly in the presence of your child. Play maturity and persevere during anger. Show good examples to your child – practice what you preach.
14. Children with no regard for parent: If your child doesn’t listen to you but listens to others, it is because you are too quick to make decisions.
Solution: Don’t be quick to judge your child, take time to deliberate the possible outcomes of your proposed actions. If you judge your child wrongly for doing a thing at first, and later discovered the child was innocent, you will lost his or her trust on you.
15. Children with rebellion spirit: If your children rebels, it is because
they know you care more about
what others think than what is
Solution: don’t see your children from the eyes of the public, believe in them, trust them and spiritually train and manage them.
Folks! It is not every thing we should be taking to God for solution, we are in most cases the solution we seek…God gave us brains so we can give him rest. Most of us parents only need a change of life style and reformed in the mind to be a good parent – not prayers. Parenthood is not an adventure but a profession from marriage institution.
CHILD MISBEHAVING AND JUVENILE DELINQUENCY – REFLECTIVE PARENTING
There has been several reported cases of adverse side effect of Septrin tablets (Sulphamethoxazole) in Nigeria, but the case of Amina is shocking and painful. It was reported that the young woman consumed a dose of Septrin tablet, and within the hour, started experiencing strange and strong internal body heat. All attempts to get a quick remedy at the start of the effects and pains failed. In less than 3 hours the beautiful damsel became a burnt offering. Amina a young promising woman is left with a shadowed beauty and half-baked organs. She is currently struggling to survive, all because of greed and ignorance (fake and adulterated drugs – causes and effect)
Undisputed reasoning – there could be other possible sides to the ongoing reported cases of some Septrin tablet that may have been the cause of Amina’s case;
(1) Fake drugs: it is possible the drug she consumed was adulterated. If this is the case? For heaven’s sakes, why should we hate ourselves this much? what sought of fulfillment can we testify or leave as legacies for our children? Please perpetrators stop the production of fake drugs, the result is murder not success. If the economy situation is your excuse for this wicked act, you don’t have an excuse…your actions are factored by your choice, you could have chosen other multiple positive options. If the law is late, nemesis will always catch up with you some day. REPENT.
(2) Expired drugs: The case of selling expired drugs in Nigeria still boils down to greed, get rich quick syndromes and lack of love. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) must be commended for eradicating this act of inhumanity to man. If we still report one or two cases with the presence and wonderful work of this Agency; Nigeria would have been a dumping grand and a cemetery by now. Please those who still practice this act should decease from it, or better still visit a therapist for cross medical examination, because no sane human will practice such act and still live happily, and if you are a pharmacist or chemist, don’t sell your conscience because of money, dispose the fake drugs and practice with a pure heart – God is watching. Because fake and adulterated drugs – causes and effects start and end with you.
(3) Wrong self-medication: Some of us who still believes in self-medication should stop…it is stupidity to be ignorant or shameful for what is gainful; don’t hide under culture or poverty, ask questions and associate, you have one life to live. Please make sure to visit your Doctor and conduct a test before treatment. For the less privileged; visit the General Hospitals and Public Health Centers with little or no charges, to avoid FAKE AND ADULTERATED DRUGS – CAUSES AND EFFECTS.
Folks! Kindly preach this message and support Amina in prayers and with finance. Please contact the numbers on the photo above.
If the police ask you to write a statement, which they normally do when they stop you on the road and take you to their station or when they invite you to their station, you should know how to write a good statement that will not implicate you.
First, whether you write a statement as a witness or as a suspect, you must understand that your statement is very likely going to be used against you either in court or for the purpose of blackmail by some officers (not all). Therefore, take your statement writing as a serious matter.
Remember that you have right to refuse to write a statement until your lawyer is present. But this normally leads to argument and hostile reactions from the police, and it may likely be a pretext for them not releasing you immediately.
There are no hard and fast rules as to the content of a statement. It is supposed to be what you know in relation to an incident or the reason for you being brought to the station. Since the statement is not just a general view on anything you like, it is important that you know the reason for which you have been brought to the station.
For those who have been suspected of committing an offense, make sure that before you start writing a statement, you ask the officer the offense for which you have been brought to the station. If he tells you that there is no offense, that they just want you to tell them all you know, you can politely say: No, Sir. The police force is meant to enforce the criminal law. Therefore, the police would not have any justification to bring you to the station except if they suspect that an offense has been committed somewhere by somebody – either you or someone else. And you need to know the offense and the person suspected before you could write your statement.
Also, if you were arrested or invited as a result of a petition written against you, you must demand to read carefully that petition before you start giving your statement.
When you start your statement, make sure you explain in your statement the reason for which you have been asked to make your statement. For instance, you can say something like: “I was stopped while driving my vehicle with registration number xxxxx on ________ street in _______ city. After showing my papers to officer xxxxxxx, I was taken to the police station and informed that my car was suspected of being stolen car”
Then you make your statement. You will see that the police will not like this. But you should be able to state the summary of the circumstances that led to you having to make a statement in the station.
I will say more about writing statements at police stations. For now, just get the idea that you should explain why you are making a statement and the offenses you were told you were suspected of. You should state that in your statement before you begin to write other things
POST SCRIPT: The reason you have to state in your statement the reason for making a statement is obvious. Your statement when read by a third party can only make sense in the context of the matter that prompted the statement. So, if you didn’t state the matter to which your statement relates, the police may change the matter down the line. Initially, you thought you were arrested because of stolen vehicle, but the police later charged it to kidnapping. If a judge is reading your statement in a kidnapping case, he will think you were evading the issues. He will think you were dodging the matter that you don’t want to answer the question. And he will form a negative opinion of you based on your presumably inconclusive and evasive statement . So be careful and be wise